Well, I can hardly believe that I will be 30 in less than 2 days. It seems like only yesterday I was getting ready to turn 18 - what a fun time that was. I am really hoping that as I come to a new time in my life, I can let go of all the negative that has been weighing me down. I have been married, divorced and married again; have become a step-parent to a wonderful young man (can't call him a little boy when he is bigger than me); have seen my parents marriage fall apart; have had realizations that life is too short to try to please everyone all the time (but I still seem to be trying); have seen my brother deployed not once but twice to foreign lands to defend our country; have seen him become a husband to a very loving and beautiful lady and a father to two of the most adorable little "princesses". I don't know if I have told him but I am truly and honestly so proud of my "little" brother and love him so much.
I know that I don't believe the way that many of you believe in the aspect of religion but I know that all things happen - or don't happen - for a reason.
Just know that I love you all very much and hope to see you soon.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You can't possibly believe how happy I am that you have blogged something. I love reading other peoples blogs. Especially when they aren't close enuff to see that often. You are an incredible woman with more love in you than you let people see sometimes. But I see it. and the struggles that weigh you down won't keep you there. You are strong. I'm glad you are my husbands sister....which means you are mine too. I love you.
Have a Happy Birthday...it sucks turning 30!
I'm glad you blogged too!...I like reading and see what is going on in others lives and minds...And I totally agree about Wesley...As I said on robin's blog comment section...I was blessed to have only one son-in-law..and I thank God it was him He sent into our lives....
Post a Comment